- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital – Shoreline is the largest and foremost acute care medical center in South Texas
- The Shoreline campus is a 557-bed premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as:
- Primary Stroke Center
- Nationally Accredited Cancer Center
- Christus Spohn Heart Institute
- Orthopedic Services
- Neuroscience Program
- da Vinci XI Surgical System
- Rotations: Inpatient Family Medicine, ICU, Emergency Medicine, Surgery
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital - Shoreline
Level II Trauma Center
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital - Memorial
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital – Memorial operates five family health centers throughout Nueces County.
- The Memorial campus also operates a 24-hour emergency department and a comprehensive behavioral health program.
- Rotations: Behavioral Medicine, Emergency Medicine
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital - South
Obstetrics & Gynecology Services
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital – South is a 154-bed facility fully accredited through the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Provides a variety of medical, surgical and emergency services with a focus on caring for women and newborns with a full spectrum of OBGYN, birthing services, and a Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU).
- Gynecological services
- daVinci Robotic Surgery
- Rotations: OB-GYN, Nursery
Driscoll Children's Hospital
Pediatrics Tertiary Care Center
Driscoll Children’s Hospital is a 189-bed pediatric tertiary care center with pediatric specialists representing 32 medical and 13 surgical specialties.
- It remains the only, free-standing children’s hospital in South Texas.
- Rotations: Inpatient Pediatrics, Pediatrics Emergency Medicine
Dr. Hector P. Garcia Memorial Family Health Center
Patient-Centered Medical Home
- The Dr. Hector P. Garcia Memorial Family Health Center is a state-of-the-art 43,000 square feet Patient-Centered Medical Home that offers specialty clinics, and laboratory and imaging services
- Offers a Quick Care Clinic, featuring 24-hour access Thursdays through Sundays
- Rotations: Continuity Clinic